The Smartest Way to Find Best Blog Names
“The Best Brinso Blog Name Ideas That Could Tell Your Story”
“Not Another Blonde” is a blog run by Brittany, which she recently changed her blog name to. Her idea when choosing this name was to express herself through the name of her blog since she is a blonde in real life and she found inspiration from her life to find a catchy name. So, when naming a blog, it is preferable if you can express yourself and your intentions for the blog, as well as what you intend to offer others through it. Express your story in a simpler way through a simple word or two.
Let’s start with some examples of professional blog names.
Professional Blog Name Ideas
These professional blog name ideas come with all the premium brand name qualities to support your growth. They are also available with the .com domain extension to protect the uniqueness. We highly recommend these for any blog regardless of the niche you are targeting. A professional blog name with your killer content can help you attract visitors in millions.
Genius Blog Name Ideas to Get Inspired
Selecting the right name for a blog is a critical part of building a brand, ranking online, and attracting potential readers or an audience base. But it is not an easy task, so it is going to take a while to find the right name. Even though it seems frustrating, you have to pace yourself in finding a good blog name. Brinso has created a full guide on naming a blog as well as inspiring blog name ideas for you to try to make that journey as easy as possible for you.
Beauty Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Beauty Blog?
When it comes to beauty blog names, there are specific things that readers look for in a beauty blog name because the human brain seeks patterns and familiarity in everything. If you can find a good beauty and makeup blog name with the beauty vibe that people look for, you have nothing to worry about.
Amazing Makeup Guide
How Do I Start a Beauty Blog?
Starting a beauty blog? Then consider these simple tips for more good results.
- Select a good website platform.
- Purchase hosting and a good domain name.
- Pick a nice beauty blog theme.
- Tune-up WordPress.
- Create blog posts and monetize.
Famous Beauty Bloggers & Their Beauty Blog Names
It is better if you know your major competitors and their blog names so that you can choose a better name that has the power to attract more readers to your beauty blog. The following are eight famous beauty bloggers and their blog names.
- PixiWoo – Pixiwoo.com
- Lisa Eldridge – Lisaeldridge.com
- Fleur de Force – Fleurdeforce.com
- Estee Lalonde – Esteelalonde.com
- Ruth Crilly – amodelrecommends.com
- Caroline Hirons – Carolinehirons.com
- Really Ree – Reallyree.com
- British Beauty Blogger – Britishbeautyblogger.com
Female Blog Name Ideass
What are some good female blog names?
Looking forward to starting a female blog to talk about important ladies and girly stuff. There is a very huge potential reader base without a question just waiting for a great female blog to come around. But before that, you have to find the perfect name for your female blog. So start your search for a good female blog name with our name ideas set.
A girls Life
Girls in Heels
Good Fashion Blog Name Ideas
What’s a Good Name For a Fashion Blog?
If you can choose an enticing name for your fashion blog that could tell your story, you have nothing to worry about making a perfect community around your fashion blog. Choose a good fashion blog name today.
Pick The Best
Fashion n Fashion
Choose The Best
Creative Food Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Food Blog?
Wondering how to name your blog? You have to find a name that could make your target audience come to you craving your food information. If you can find a food blog name that is powerful, you have nothing to worry about the competition you are going to face. Take a peek at our creative food blog names with deliciousness.
If you have an idea to open a food-related business with your blog, you can explore our food business name ideas page for a perfect choice.
Catchy Fitness Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Fitness Blog?
You can start a fitness blog targeting many categories in the fitness industry. But do you know what name to choose? Do you know that a good name is important to a fitness blog? We came up with some cool fitness blog name ideas to help with your naming task. Take a look, you might find a name that you love.
If you have an idea to open a physical fitness-related business as well, you can find an idea on our Fitness company name ideas page.
Mind And Body
Fitness Is Everything
Get in Shape
Back to Gym
Get in Shape
Fit & Fab
Lifestyle Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Lifestyle Blog?
If you are planning to start a lifestyle blog, make sure to get a brand name that is as catchy as your content. Catchy names can grab the attention of the customers and make them want to read your blog over many other competitors.
Day To Day
What Are Lifestyle Blogs Examples?
Followings are some of the best lifestyle blogs in the world listed out for you as lifestyle blog examples. You can get an idea about naming lifestyle blogs by studying the names of famous lifestyle blogs.
- Camille Styles
- The Skinny Confidential
- The Blonde Abroad
- Wit & Delight
- Julie Blanner
- Jess Ann Kirby
- Lifestyle and Berries
Personal Blog Name Ideas
How do I name my personal growth blog?
In the area of blogs, personal blogs are the most popular type of blogs among the others because everyone has the freedom to talk about their lives candidly. So, to do this well, you have to find a great name for your personal blog. This is where many people get confused. How do you get a good name for a personal blog? You can try our set of personal blog names.
Moments of Twist
Best Blog Name Ideas
What Are The Best Blog Names?
Looking for a good blog name is a wise thing because a good name has a great impact on readers. Because if you can talk to your readers and give a great idea about your blog through the name of your blog, there is no doubt that many readers will be around you. Try our set of good blog name ideas if you are interested.
Best Travel Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Travel Blog?
Planning to start a travel blog? You must be a great travel enthusiast because you are planning to share your ideas and travel experiences through a great travel blog. A travel blog must have a good name. Try our name ideas for travel blogs.
Live The Moment
World Up Close
Related Words For A Travel Blog
Once you’ve identified the niche on your travel blog, you can begin to think about the words that are most closely related to you. You can create a unique blog name using the following words:
Tech Blog Name Ideas
How do you name a technology blog?
If you are planning to start a technology blog, it is important that you choose an attractive name. Because whether users embrace your tech blog or not depends on the name. Here are some attractive, unique, and creative blog names you can use to name your tech blog. Enjoy!!!
Important Tips You Can Use To Help You Get A Good Name For Your Tech Blog
- Use a short, simple name for a technical blog.
- Choose a name that readers can associate with your blog.
- Choose a name that is easy to understand, easy to pronounce, and easy to remember.
- Choose a creative and unique name.
- Find out if the name you choose already exists.
Creative Blog Name Ideas
What is a good name for a creative blog?
It can be hard to come up with a creative blog name that you can remember. We have created a lot of unique and creative blog name ideas to inspire you.
Blog Name Ideas For Moms
How do I name my mom blog?
Trying to be a mom blogger? Since mom blogging is a matter of emotions and feelings you have to find a catchy name that could give your target viewers a good vibe about you and the name you are going to choose for your mom blog should be a memorable one.
Mom in Action
Cook With Family
Blog Name Ideas For Writers
What Should I Name My Writing Blog?
The name of your blog tells about your blog to your target audience. So a name that could communicate about your blog is a great name for a writer blog. If you are interested you can try our list of blog name ideas for writers.
Makeup Blog Name Ideas
What Should I Name My Makeup Blog Page?
For a makeup blog, a good name can do more compared to a boring name. So make sure to select an interesting name for your makeup blog so that your target audience could recognize you from others instantly. Start your search for makeup blog names from our set of blog name ideas now.
Amazing Makeup Guide
Catchy Craft Blog Name Ideas
If you want to start a craft blog, the first step is to come up with a name. You should choose a name that is easy to remember and associate with your website. Here are some catchy craft blog name suggestions for you to consider.
Fabric And More
What are some Related Words for Craft Blog?
How Writers Can Come Up With Names For Their Blog?
Trying to figure out a name for your blog is a kind of challenging task because you have to find the best name for your writer’s blog. Following are some of the tips that you should consider when choosing your blog name.
- Choose an original name that is not established already.
- Choose a name that is available both as a domain and a social handle.
- Avoid intentional misspelled names as they look unprofessional.
- Make your writer’s blog name simple.
- Try reading books for inspiration.
- Brainstorm words that are related to your niche.
How To Come Up With A Blog Name?
Even though coming up with a good blog name is challenging, you have to do it right because a good name is a critical factor to a blog. But coming up with a good name for your blog will be easy if you consider these things also.
- Make sure not to choose a name similar to your competitor’s blogs.
- Do a domain availability check on the name you choose.
- Ask yourself what your reader would think if they read your blog name.
- Ask the others for opinions.
Things To Consider Before Naming Your Blog
Here are some things to think about before naming your blog in order to select a successful and complete blog name.
- Identify The Niche – You should have a strict decision on the exact niche that you’re going to write about on your blog.
- Target Audience – Write your blog for a target audience. You have to choose your audience and should have a plan on how you’re going to approach your targeted audience.
- Choose A Common Brand Name – Never use a brand name for a specific niche. Always choose a common name so that in the future you can write blog articles on other topics too.
- Consider Qualities a Perfect Blog Name Should Have – Just any name for a blog doesn’t work at all. You should have a brandable and professional name for your blog. That makes you successful because a blog name can take you to success and also break all your dreams. Be simple with your blog name, Choose a memorable blog name, Choose a blog name that is easy to spell and write.
Pick The Perfect Name For Your Blog
The main challenge you face when starting a blog is how to choose the perfect name. In fact, a large number of customers look at the name and decide whether or not to embrace it. So, when choosing a name, always choose a simple and concise perfect name that will be easily pronounced by customers and will stay in their minds for a long time.
Different Methods To Name Your Blog
- Use Your Own Name – You can use your name for the blog you’re going to start. But this method is recommended for those who are going to start a personal blog. Mostly this is used by popular people in the world.
Ex -: Ally, Sam, Peter
- A Completely Random Name – You can use any name that is selected randomly as your blog name. It may be a word that you know, a word that you saw somewhere else, etc.
Ex -: Zecoz, Riverax
- Blog Name Generator – You can take help from a blog name generator. All you have to do is to enter a keyword and choose a blog name from the list that they generate.
Ex -: Blog Fly, Blog Wind
- Competitor Analysis –You can analyze the blog name of your competitors and create or decide a name according to that.
Ex -: Apartment Therapy, Say Yes, Bright Bazaar
- Rhyming Words – You can use rhyming words as your blog name. Words like “Blog Vlog”, “Blog Log” etc.
- Acronyms – If your chosen brand name is a long one you can use the Acronym method. The acronym method is using the first letter of each word and creating a new blog name.
Ex -: Lifestyle Blog Of Me = LBOM
- Another Language – You can use a suitable word from another language for your blog.
Ex -: Voler Haut
What is the Best Domain Extension For Your Blog, “.blog or .com”?
.blog was introduced to the world in 2016. It is mainly introduced to those who are going to start a blog.
This is the most popular and used domain extension in the world. As it was introduced in 1985 up to now it has become the most trustable domain extension among users.
Let’s take a look at a few of the most popular blogs and the domain extension they are using.
These are the top 10 blogs in the world and the domain extension they are using. All the blogs are using .com as their domain extension.
Things To Avoid When Naming Your Blog
When choosing a name for your blog, consider the following and make it easy for you to choose the perfect name.
- Avoid choosing a name for your blog that your customers will not be able to pronounce.
- Avoid choosing a long name for your blog.
- Avoid choosing names that are similar to other blogs.
- Avoid choosing brands that are already in use.
- Avoid choosing complex brands.
Do An Internet Search To Choose A Name For Your Blog
If you want to start a blog, you have to choose a suitable name for it. This is because it is very important to choose a brand that can bring users to your blog. When browsing the internet, you should find out the following:
- Find out if the brand name you choose has similar brands.
- Find out if the brand name you have chosen is already in use.
- Look for your target customers.
How Do You Know If Your Blog's Name Has Already Been Taken?
After you’ve decided on a suitable name for your blog, there’s something crucial you should do. That is, to determine whether the brand is already in use. Because if that brand is already owned by someone else, your decision will be pointless. So, with a quick Google search, you can see if your preferred brand is already in use. Another thing you should do is check domain names with GoDaddy or Namecheap.
What Are The Words Related To Blog?
Here are some related words to consider when naming your blog.
- Online journal
- Why Should You Choose A Short, Simple, And Creative Name For Your Blog?
There are several advantages to choosing a short, simple, and creative name.
- It is easy for customers to pronounce and easy to remember.
- Customers can quickly and easily understand the brand name.
- A short and simple brand name helps to bring customers back to the blog.
- The more customers come back, the more trust they have in the blog.
- A simple and short brand name can increase the number of potential customers.
2. What Are The Most Powerful Blog Names In The World?
- Boing Boing
- Xu Jinglei
- Beppe Grillo
3. What Should You Not Do When Naming a Blog?
When you choose a name for a blog, avoid long names, numbers, and characters with special letters, names that confuse customers; names that are difficult to pronounce; and names that are difficult to remember.
4. Do You Need a Trademark or Copyright for Your Blog Name?
After choosing a name for your blog, all you have to do is get a trademark for the blog name. It can act as intellectual property to protect you. Trademarks are a legitimate way to protect yourself from other people who misuse your blog name and use a name similar to yours. Therefore, obtaining a trademark can be described as a very important decision.
5. How to Choose a Blog Name Easily?
Followings are some of the simple tips for you to catch up on before choosing a good blog name easily.
- Read books and articles to find naming inspirations.
- Refer to a thesaurus or a dictionary.
- Try alliteration to cook up catchy blog names.
- Try finding a good pun for your blog name.
- Use humor to name your blog.
- Using unrelated words because they are memorable.
- Use your own name or nickname.
- Brainstorm niche-related words.
- Think out of the box.
- Use made-up words to name your blog.
You are on the right track because you know that you have to take time and learn about naming your blog. Hope that you got what you came looking for. Visit us anytime you want for more knowledge because we will keep updating this guide with new information. Hope you find the best name for your blog.