510 Travel And Transport Business Name Ideas
“Select a brand name that TRAVELS all over the world”
Travelling is a global trend. Even though the pandemic situation affected the travel industry world wide, the customer base is still huge. There are countless business opportunities available in the travel industry. We’ve listed more than 500 business name ideas,
What Should I Name My Travel Business?
This is a common question of many entrepreneurs in the travel industry. These are some travel business brand name ideas that are handpicked by our brand name experts. Get inspired by the following travel business name ideas.
Travel Company Name Ideas
With the global health crisis, many regulations were introduced to limit travel such as social distancing, travel limitations, quarantine and work from home. So people are ready to travel when the danger is out. So be ready with your travel company with a catchy brand name. Here are some brand name ideas from us.
Live A Little
Take A Look
To The Woods
Over The Mount
Impronte Di Piedi
How do I choose a travel company name?
Selecting a travel company name is not an easy task. To choose a travel company name, consider your travel niche, avoid selecting brand names that limit your future business chances, and brainstorm as many travel brand name ideas as possible before finalizing a brand name. Shortness and uniqueness are very important characteristics of a travel company name. Here are some travel company name suggestions from our brand name specialists.
Logistic Company Name Ideas
Logistic companies are very popular in the manufacturing sector and there is a good demand for logistic companies in the market. So our brand name consultants have come up with these brand name ideas for the startups in the logistic sector. Although these brand name ideas are listed for your guidance you can use these names if you have no plans to open a website for your logistic company.
A To Z Transfer
Five Star Logistic
Over The World
Travel Agency Name Ideas
With the global health crisis, most of the travelers like to travel within the country. Here are some super brand name suggestions by our brand specialists to attract local customers to your travel agency.
Travelling Is Life
To The Heaven
How to pick a travel agency name?
Before picking a brand name for your travel agency, study your customers first. The customer base varies according to the niche you cover from your business. You can do market research in order to know your customers. Market research allows you to get a detailed idea about your customers. Based on the results you can create a customer friendly travel agency brand name idea.
Good Travel Company Name Ideas
To be a good travel brand name, make it creative. Think about the words that explain your business creatively, not directly. The following brand name ideas are examples from our brand specialists.
To The End
In To The Sea
Unique Travel Company Name Ideas
With a unique brand name, you can get quick customer attention. That makes it easier to get more customer attraction towards your brand name. Our brand name specialists consider few tricks to create the following unique brand names.
Tourism Company Name Ideas
Here are some cool examples for your tourism company. All these tourism company name ideas are created by our naming experts.
Around The World
Taxi Company Name Ideas
Taxi companies do a significant service in the travel and tourism industry. So here are some cool taxi company name ideas for you!!!
Professional Travel Brand Names
Our brand name specialists have listed the following brand name ideas to inspire you. They have listed the following catchy and brandable brand name ideas from some leading brand name reselling companies for your travel agency. All these brand names are professional and have all the brand name qualities.
Our brand specialists strongly believe that there is no need to spend more than $ 1000 for a brand including travel company brand name. Some brand names cost more than $ 100000. You can buy a brandable brand name below $ 1000 and spend the rest on marketing your brand.
Tour Company Brand Name Ideas
Tour companies play an important role in the tourism industry. So if you are interested in starting a tour company, these are some brand name ideas from our brand name specialist team for you.
To The Destination
To The Heaven
How do you name a tour company?
Think about the emotion you want to generate when your customer reads your travel company brand name. A tour company brand name could generate relaxing, calm, fun, leisure kind of feelings. What do you want your customers to feel? Think about it and pick a name for your tour company.
New Name Ideas For Travel Companies
Here are some trending name ideas for your travel business. If you are planning to design your own travel business name idea, follow the naming patterns our naming experts have used to create these name ideas.
Trucking Company Name Ideas
The following trucking company name ideas are handpicked by our naming experts. You can use these name ideas if you are planning to serve local customers and companies.
On Truck Way
Travel Blog Name Ideas
Planning to start a travel blog? Well here are some super travel blog name ideas from our brand naming team. Refer these name ideas before getting started.
Life in Wild
Explore The World
Journey With You
Travel With Baby
Grab The Nature
Travel Mood On
You and Me
Trip With Mom
Travel With Me
Day at Wild
How do I start a travel blog?
Travel blog is a great way to share your experiences while traveling. So to start a travel blog you need to meet these 5 requirements first. They are, web hosting, domain name, the free wordpress software, a wordpress theme and wordpress plugins. It is better to know the step by step process to start a travel blog.
Safari Company Name Suggestions
The below listed name ideas are just for your safari company. Manually generated by our naming specials. When you select a name for your safari company, think about the emotion you want to evoke when your customer reads your brand name.
Grass To Sea
Rocks And Shells
To The Adventure
Safari companies are very popular in the African countries. If you are interested in starting a safari company we hope these tour operator business tips will help you to maintain a successful safari company.
Transport Company Name Ideas
Here are some brand name suggestions our brand name consultant came up with for transportation businesses. These are just suggestions but if you are interested in local customer crowd these brand name ideas are worthwhile.
Funny Tour Business Name Ideas
Tour brand names must provide a relaxing, refreshing and fun vibe for the customer. The purpose behind traveling for most is getting a break, refreshing and relaxing. Get inspired by these brand name suggestions, if you are interested in fun brand name ideas.
In The Air
To The Stars
What Are Some Cool Travel Company Name Ideas?
Here are some cool travel brand name ideas to inspire you. Cool brand names attractive to the customers.
The Island Tour
Across The Globe
Luxury Travel Business Name Ideas
Here are some brand name ideas from our brand specialists for luxury travel businesses.
Fancy World Travels
Dump Truck Company Name Ideas
Zonie Dump Service
Notyie Dump Express
Ledofe Dump Service
Lesop Dump Limit
Jezet Dump Movers
Awsemo Dump Service
Moyo Clean Exper
Chauffeur Service Name Ideas
Do you know how to promote your chauffeur service brand name without spending a dollar? Get a brand name that is catchy, easy to pronounce and easy to remember. Here are some catchy chauffeur service name ideas just for you!!!
Night Buddy Chauffeur
A To B
Limousine Business Name Ideas
Limousine businesses are known as luxury travel businesses. And they are very popular in special occasions such as weddings, proms and parties. Make sure your limousine business name is distinctive from your competitors. Here are some luxury and catchy name ideas for limousine businesses.
Gold Limo Service
Limo Star Service
To Name Your Travel Business On Your Own…
Here we have collected all the needed information to design your own travel brand name. If you are not satisfied with the names we have given, you can create your own brand name but consider the following factors when you do so.
How Do I Come Up With A Catchy Travel Business Name?
Brand naming is a process. There are no proven steps to follow but, our brand name specialists suggest the following procedure to get a catchy brand name for your travel company.
01. Know Your Niche
There are so many niches or sub categories in the travel industry. Most businesses focus on one niche. So focus on your niche to get the most out of your brand name. For example, in the travel industry niches such as; travel companies, travel businesses, tour companies, travel blogs, safari companies, travel agencies are popular. Our brand name specialists have handpicked brand name ideas for many niches of the travel industry. Scroll down to track yours!!!
02. Make A Brand Name List
As the second step you need to brainstorm brand name ideas for your travel company and list them down. There are few ways you can brainstorm brand name ideas.
03. Shortlist Your Brand Name List
After listing all the brand name ideas you have, it’s the time to finalize a brand name for your travel company. As our brand specialists recommend you to have a professional and brandable travel company name, confirm all the universal brand name qualities are included in the selected brand name. Considering the brand name qualities when creating or selecting a brand name is the most popular naming trend. With a proper study about the brand name qualities, you can design your travel company brand name on your own.
04. Ask Your Friends
Get some feedback from your friends and family. It would be amazing if you can sample your target customers and get their ideas and suggestions on your brand name.
05. Check The Availability
As the final step check the availability of your brand name. You can use our brand name evaluation tool to check .com availability and use USPTO to check trademark availability .
Trending words and popular words in the travel industry
This is a successful way to brainstorm brand name ideas for travel businesses. We have listed below some trending words and popular words in the travel industry.
Words in other languages for “travel”
As mentioned earlier, traveling is a global trend and a travel industry is always interconnected with many countries. So you can use a foreign word to make your brand name. Here are some words that stand for the word travel.
Important: if you are interested in using a foreign word or partial foreign word as your brand name, make sure it is easy to pronounce and no negative connotations.
Words that describe “travel”
Competitor analysis (what are the best travel businesses?)
You can learn from your competitors. Study the best brand names in the travel industry and try to make better brand names for your travel business. The following are some best and popular travel businesses in the travel industry.
Travel leaders group
Naming trends you can try...
Which naming trend is the best for your travel business? Most famous trend? The latest trend? Or the trend that lasts for decades? Trends come and go. But the important thing to check is how long this trend will survive? The following are a few naming trends in the travel industry.
- Using niche related words- Booking.com, Cheapoair
- Unique and creative names- Expedia, Tripit
- Generic words (directly explain what they do)- Travel Leaders group, Trip Advisor
- Generic words (not directly explain what they do but creative)- Hopper
From these trends, which trend do you like the most? More generic naming trends or unique naming trends? Most entrepreneurs select unique and creative naming trends which are more competitive and strong than naming trends with generic words.
Our branding consultants suggest considering brand name qualities when you name your brand name which is the latest startup naming trend which most startups follow.
How To Create A Unique Travel Business Name?
Here are some tricks our brand name specialists follow to create unique brand names. Try these tricks if you are looking for a unique travel brand name.
- You can try foreign words in your travel brand name. But remember to use related words when you select a foreign word. It doesn’t matter whether the language is popular or not but remember to get a readable word.
- You can combine words. Take two attractive and meaningful words and combine them in a creative way. It makes a unique brand name.
- Travel is all about locations. If your travel business is focused on a one popular location, you can use that name and combine it with another catchy word and create a new word.
- You can add catchy prefixes and/or suffixes to the original word and create a new business name. Make sure to create a memorable and readable business name.
Which Brand Name Type Do You Prefer?
It is important to have a clear idea about which brand name type you want for your travel brand name. There are 5 basic brand name types and they are,
- Informative type- these brand names are very informative and clear about what they do. We also call them descriptive brand names. For example, Trip advisor is an informative travel brand name.
- Innovative type- as the name itself suggests, these types of brand names are unique. These are unique and invented words. For example, Expedia Group.
- Acronyms- when a brand name is too long, it causes many issues like hard to memorize. As a solution, you can use the first letter of each word and form a brand name using the letters. This type is known as acronyms. For example, BCD Travel.
- Location based- some brand names are paired up with famous locations in the world, also known as geographical brand names. American Express Global Business Travel is an example for geographical travel brand name.
- After the founder- as a mark of honor, some businesses named after their founders. There are many brand names in the market that are known by their founders. Carlson Wagonlit Travels (CWT) is a good example for founder travel brand names.
Tips To Create A Travel Business Name
Here are some tips to help you with naming your travel business. Consider these factors also to get a perfect brand name idea.
- Do not select names that could limit future possibilities.
- You can add words such as travels, tours, adventures etc as your business name to make your brand name more convinced.
- After selecting your travel business name, do not forget to get an exact match domain name for your website.
- Make your brand name simple to make it more memorable and catchy for anyone who is reading it for the first time.
- Make your brand name SEO beneficial.
How To Know If It Is “The Time” To Rebrand Your Travel Brand Name?
Rebranding your travel business is like almost starting a new business. A brand handles a huge part in a business. So be 1000% sure to get a brandable brand name for your travel agency or your business will have to go through a rebranding process in the future for sure. So how to know exactly whether your travel business requires a rebranding or not?
If you feel,
- Your brand name does not deliver the mission of your travel business to the audience, it is time to rebrand your travel business.
- Your brand name does not represent your niche, or the category it is time to change the brand name.
- The naming trend is vintage, not updated. It is time to follow the latest naming trend.
- Your brand name represents only one part of your travel business, which means brand name is too limiting you should definitely go for a rebranding.
.Com Vs .Travel Which One Would Look Better In Your URL?
Well this is something you need to consider after settling up your travel brand name. The online appearance is very much important for any business; the same goes for your travel business.
The ICANN introduced many startup domain extensions for the businesses in the travel industry. .Travel, .Vacations, .Tours, .Holidays, .Voyage, .Guide are some of them. You can select the most suitable domain extension to create your domain name.
But our name specialists recommend .com domain extension for any business website including your travel business website. But what about .com? .com is trusted by nearly half of the businesses in the world for their business websites. So .com domain extension will look better in your URL.
What Are Some Catchy Travel Agency Slogans?
Slogans are also important for your travel business to communicate with your target customers. You can liberally and creatively present your values and mission to your customers with a slogan. Here we listed a few slogans for travel companies, to inspire you!!!
- A Destination For The New Millennium.
- A More Rewarding Way To Travel.
- A New Point Of View.
- A New Sky ,A New Life.
- A Whole World On A Single Island.
- A World To See.
- Adventure Is Worthwhile.
- Adventures Fill Soul.
- Awaken To A Different World.
- Beautiful One Day, Perfect The Next.
How To Develop Your Brand Identity?
Brand identity is what you do, your values, your customer policy, your mission simply; Brand identity is how people feel about your brand. There may be a difference between what your business mission is and what the outside world really thinks of you. There may be a miscommunication / mismatch between what you offer and what the customer actually receives. Brand identity requires a healthy maintaining which is healthy for your business too. So here are some tips to develop your travel business brand identity.
- Know your customers- customer satisfaction is very important in developing a strong brand identity. Identify your target customers and research whether they are fully satisfied with your product or service. If you receive complaints, it means your product or service still has some developments to do. Loyal customers improve your brand identity.
- Do a SWOT analysis- analyze your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. The results will help you to figure out what your business’ plus points and weak points are. SWOT analysis allows you to figure your problems and plus points on your own. Based on the results you can make the needful business decisions.
- Be clear about your mission- the mission of your business is not only for the founder or the administrative staff, it’s for each and every member of the staff. It is very important to have a clear knowledge of what your business does and what is the mission of the business. And set the goals to achieve the mission of your business. This is also important in developing a strong brand identity.